Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun and easy door hanging

I have seen door hangings like this around blog land and I have been wanting to do one for some time now!  After checking the local thrift store a few times for a cool frame and no luck, I decided to head on over to Hobby Lobby.  I ended up finding a frame on clearance for $8, and since I had been wanting to do this for awhile I went for it! I also got the M from Hobby Lobby for $3.  


It was fun to make and really easy!  I love coming home and seeing it on my door.

6 comments:

  1. So Cute! I found your blog through a linky party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!

    Come and link up your latest and greatest at our What I Made Wednesday Linky Party!

    ~Alisa
    sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Is the M hanging from the frame?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Beth! Sorry for the late response, but the M is actually hot glued onto the frame! So far it has stayed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one of these this weekend and also hot glued the initals. Super glue would work too.

    ReplyDelete